What Is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic solution, an alternative to traditional metal braces, and is more comfortable and less noticeable. Such invisible braces are made of hardened resin used to create a mould that can be fixed and removed by the patient. These custom removable aligners are made according to your needs and you can change them in every 1-2 weeks.
The benefits of choosing invisible braces are:
- An easy way to get a beautiful straight smile
- A fast process as for a majority of the patients the entire treatment is completed within 8 months or less
- Almost invisible braces
- Easy to clean
How It Works?
The entire procedure consists of a series of steps:
- Consultation: Call us or visit us to discuss with our dental professionals whether the Invisalign® treatment is right for you. Our dentist will evaluate and discuss your needs. We will also provide you with an estimate for your treatment along with various payment options.
- Design your treatment plan: Our dentist will take a 3D digital scan of your entire mouth and teeth. This digital scan will help us to create a detailed treatment plan for you. We will ensure you’ll get your beautiful smile in the shortest time possible.
- Get your trays during the first appointment: According to your treatment plan, our dentist will prepare your teeth for treatment. It implies creating space for tooth movement or adding anchorage attachments. At the end of the appointment, you will get your first set of aligner trays.
- During the process: You should keep your teeth and trays clean by brushing and flossing regularly. Aligner trays should be worn 22 hours a day and can be taken out only for eating, flossing and brushing. Within every one to two weeks, you should change and replace your aligner trays. For a straight smile, every week, the teeth are to be repositioned towards the right position.
- Post-treatment care: After your treatment, you will get a set of retainers to prevent your teeth from moving back into an undesirable position.
Call us to schedule an appointment.