Choose Aberdeen Dental Arts in Kamloops for Invisalign® braces. Depending on how crowded your teeth are and the amount of space between them, our dentists will determine your level from level 1 to 5. Accordingly, our dentist will create a customized treatment plan for you.
An easy way to get a winning smile that will boost your confidenceOrthodontics is a branch of modern dentistry that deals with the correction and prevention of malpositioned teeth and jaws. Choose Aberdeen Dental Arts for Invisalign® in Kamloops. We offer quality orthodontics in a welcoming and friendly environment.
Depending on how crowded your teeth are and the amount of space between them, our dentists will determine your level from level 1 to 5. Accordingly, our dentist will create a customized treatment plan for you.
Invisalign® is perfect for patients who are looking for alternatives to braces. The benefits of choosing invisible braces are:
1. An easy way to get a winning smile that will boost your confidence
2. A fast process as for a majority of the patients the entire treatment is completed within 8 months or less
3. You can brush and floss normally to maintain good dental hygiene
4. Freedom to eat and drink what you want while in treatment
5. Almost invisible braces
6. Safe and removable
7. Easy to clean
The entire procedure consists of a series of steps:
1. Consultation: Call us or visit us to discuss with our dental professionals whether the Invisalign® treatment is right for you. Our dentist will evaluate and discuss your needs. We will also provide you with an estimate for your treatment along with various payment options.
2. Design your treatment plan: Our dentist will take a 3D digital scan of your entire mouth and teeth. This digital scan will help us to create a detailed treatment plan for you. We will ensure you’ll get your beautiful smile in the shortest time possible.
3. Get your trays during the first appointment: According to your treatment plan, our dentist will prepare your teeth for treatment. It implies creating space for tooth movement or adding anchorage attachments. At the end of the appointment, you will get your first set of aligner trays.
4. During the process: You should keep your teeth and trays clean by brushing and flossing regularly. Aligner trays should be worn 22 hours a day and can be taken out only for eating, flossing and brushing. Within every one to two weeks, you should change and replace your aligner trays. For a straight smile, every week, the teeth are to be repositioned towards the right position.
5. Post-treatment care: After your treatment, you will get a set of retainers to prevent your teeth from moving back into an undesirable position.
If it’s your first time at Aberdeen Dental Arts, please check our information page for new patients.
From teeth whitening to dental exams, we offer a wide variety of services and products, including post-operative care. If you are looking for Invisalign® in Kamloops,call us today to schedule an appointment.