Why Should You Consider Getting a Root Canal?
If you have a damaged or infected tooth, a root canal is often a preferable option because it can help you save your natural tooth and avoid an implant. It often becomes a necessity in some cases. These include:
- Lingering sensitivity to hot or cold
- Intense pain while biting or chewing
- A chip or crack in the tooth
- Visible decay or darkening of the gums
- Swollen or sensitive gums
If you experience any or a combination of these symptoms, visit our clinic in Kamloops for help.